Wednesday, August 29, 2012

reebok onfield nfl jersey already twenty years old

Five consecutive games to play forward, I do not like it! I reflect to the coach,nhl jersey wholesale, but he said Fabiano injury he think I was the only the most appropriate but I like the position of attacking midfielder. Dad, you always like for me to arrange the road, how to take me every step one should take you to teach me! but I do not, already twenty years old, Do I have no choice right to you? Two right excited,reebok onfield nfl jersey, directly with the Chinese. Brother Anchorage can only understand simple Chinese, two Speed ​​too fast, he does listen unclear: Mother patted Anchorage head: planted somersault you? Kaka this rhetorical question to ask his father lived, he did not say anything for a long time, the house is so quiet scary a long time, the father with a sigh: look hot dish, we eat it. Kaka see that the father did not answer his question, nor the final analysis, not to support him to go abroad: Father waved interrupted him: Kaka looked suspiciously father of one, is not good to say anything else, had to wait for dinner.
Anchorage attitude remains unchanged naughty, never decent meal outside, Kaka and father did not speak.
Kaka heart misses TV drama thing, eat anything no feeling, he casually chops a few mouthfuls of rice and rose up: Kaka his head and look to the heavens, that the moon is not round does not light, there is no appreciation of the value and Dad really do not understand why speak out the full moon.
Kaka turned and saw my father standing behind him, looked up at the sky.
Brazil It seems you really worthy of my son, and exactly the same temper! father hollow laugh, Do you know a Chinese language barrier, how hard to make a living in a foreign country! And because of my wayward eating so much pain, and will hope that their children do not repeat the same mistakes!

No comments:

Post a Comment