Saturday, August 25, 2012

cheap oakley sunglasses which also suffer under the nfl's criticism

Thought for a long, written in the book, I red a little bit of l, after a meal in the hole, tight arrived in Hubei tongue going directly to the brain,cheap oakley sunglasses, wow! So comfortable ... a good warm longer feel less worried the pain!
More parts of the brain to stay for a while, the sun gets along behind to the whereabouts of a series of acupuncture points, to reach will Zhiyin, and finally back to the pubic region!
One of the very complex process, each to a position, we must pay attention to sunlight, such as stomach, intestines, liver, spleen, kidney ... However, my genius under the command of thinking, everything is going smoothly, if for general, has long been a rush!
The book says, the beginning of training have to run nine Zhou, anyway, nothing else, and practice, they also feel less physical pain, why do not I stick with? Useful to useless later.
So ...... I continue to sit to practice it outside of the day had fully dawned when I get off the ground nine turn, slowly open your eyes, the feelings ... has been a night time!
See has risen to a half-day sun, I could not help Anjiao late again today, which also suffer under the nfl's criticism
Quickly jump off the ground, I suddenly froze in there, sit cross-legged all night, I actually feel a little numb pain! This ... This is wrong
Most surprised me is the pain of the whole body were missing, and full of energy within the body, the state has reached an unprecedented level!
Smile of joy on my face gradually bloom, ... buy the treasure, mother and sister too, as long as the things of the reduction, regardless of useful and useless, first bought to say ...... (Khan ...... not know that reading children do not learn a small Mo Oh, the saying goes, no good goods cheaper!)
Quickly put on iron ore vest, iron ore leggings, iron ore elbow, I quickly dashed out the door ...... With nine positive magic, I can rest assured that the exercise, then do not worry about the body too much!
Child's thinking is the most simple, would have ... the simple and ignorance is equated The question now is, I'm not ignorant person, double Ph.D-year-old age, who can say that I am ignorant it?
Simplicity of mind is best practice, no distractions, the spirit is easier to concentrate, but ... for an ordinary child, you want to understand the meaning of the word on the Jiuyangzhenjing, it is simply too difficult for them but I do not have this problem, my PhD certificate not get white, understand Jiuyangzhenjing that is not the side dishes?
Again is wisdom, in fact, matter what you do are the same, reach a certain height, by virtue of the efforts to improve themselves, but reached a certain level, then think about upgrading, need wisdom, light effort is a little bit of role!
General ... Joyoung magic, you want to got to the entry-level, that is, I am now fit and healthy, relieve fatigue, at least two to three years time, once I got to this point, even if the entry, and then further truly enter the door of the nine-yang magic!
Before. Excel Joyoung magic than 70-80 year old man, only by virtue of the wealth of knowledge and experience,fake oakleys, as well as a rich and unparalleled experience before they can practice

No comments:

Post a Comment